Learning Nexus is pleased to have been awarded a Framework Contract for G-Cloud 13.
After being evaluated by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), the bid put forward by Learning Nexus for G-Cloud 13 was officially approved on 26 August 2022.
Learning Nexus Chairman, Ken George, said: “We’re delighted to have been successful for the 5th year in a row, and to be able to provide the G-Cloud framework to our customers for an enhanced digital learning service.”
G-Cloud is a UK Government initiative created in 2012 to simplify the procurement of cloud-based services through encouraging innovation and improved services for UK citizens, by allowing customers and suppliers to find each other easily via the Digital Marketplace.
There are several benefits to procuring services through the Digital Marketplace, including:
- The ability to simplify the procurement process by matching your requirements and budget to a list of preferred suppliers.
- Access to over 38,000 services, and more than 5,200 suppliers.
- A high level of transparency, with suppliers’ service information made clear.
- Easy access to a range of smaller suppliers, and the ability to support the government’s commitment to spend £1 in every £3 with small businesses.
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in-house.
G-Cloud 13 will be launched on 9 November and hopes to deliver an enhanced experience for both customers and suppliers.